a. “Recruitment Methods” Please respond to the following:
· Develop a brief plan to recruit for 20 nursing positions for your organization, using both internal and external recruiting sources. Justify the different resources you will use for this plan. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
· Analyze two ethical and legal considerations in using standardized interviews or employment tests that assess aptitude, attitude, honesty, and personality during the selection process. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
4a. “Characteristics of Good Interviewers and Disparate Treatment” Please respond to the following:
· Compile two examples of the worst interviews you ever had. Determine key factors that made these interviews stand out negatively compared to other interviews you have had. Next, recommend three best practices for interviewers to avoid interviewing mistakes.
· A health care organization wants to hire 100 medical technicians, and of the 250 applicants that apply, 125 are male and 125 are female—all equally qualified. The organization hires 80 of the male applicants and 20 of the female applicants. Using Table 4.8, analyze whether or not disparate treatment exists in this hypothetical organization. Provide examples to support your rationale.
4b. “Health Care Professionals and Allied Health Professionals” Please respond to the following:
· Analyze two career options in the health care industry, in terms of the educational requirements, job responsibilities, and average salaries.
· From the e-Activity, discuss two differences between health care professionals and allied health care professionals. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
4b. “Nursing Shortages” Please respond to the following:
· Suggest two factors that are contributing to the current state of the nursing industry in the U.S. Focus on both internal and external influences. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
· Analyze two issues that contribute to the current nursing shortage in the U.S., and propose a strategy to rectify this employment issue.