Read the case:
Vivar, C. (2006) Putting conflict management into practice: a nursing case study. Journal Of Nursing Management, 14(3), 201-206. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00554.x
Prepare an analysis of the healthcare management issues and possible outcomes
The written paper should be type, four-five pages, font size of 11 or 12, one inch margins, double-spaced, and have no mechanical/grammatical errors
Formatted per APA rules
Supported by a minimum of five sources, cited in both in-text and in a reference list.
A minimum 800 words
The case study rubric will be used for grading criteria
Suggested paper outline:
2000 word essay
On page 283 of the Patton & McMahon text, Career Development and Systems Theory, there is a discussion of the changing role of career services from a reactive function responding to a perceived need or deficit, to a proactive contribution to society in terms of lifelong learning and well-being.
Discuss the arguments that could support such a shift, and the challenges that this move might face. You should consider economic, social, political, ethical and practical implications.
Support your statements with reference to relevant academic research, journal and newspaper articles, labour market and ABS data
Assignment 8 – Summative – Legal Plan
For your final summative assignment, you complete the legal section of a business plan (type of business: tutoring center). Include the following:
1. A defense for the form of business entity for the company you’ve chosen, the number of owners, and other factors.
2. An explanation of liability with federal, state, and local taxes and how you will protect the business and yourself (if sole proprietor).
3. An explanation of any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and IP.
4. An explanation of any contracts that will be needed.
5. An explanation of how you will comply with insurance required by law–social security, unemployment, and worker’s compensation.
6. An explanation of how you will protect the business again the four general categories of insurance–property, liability, earnings, and health/disability/life.
Minimum 5 pages
Minimum 2 sources
Business Professional format