What does a good dissertation look like?
So what does a good dissertation look like? If you ask any MBA or PhD student how their dissertation is going, expect any other answer except ‘easy’. A good dissertation involves marrying primary and secondary sources. Once done with your dissertation, you are supposed to defend it in front of a panel. This is characteristic of its significance. A good dissertation will increase your chances of getting your desired job. Depending on your academic level, a dissertation can be anywhere between 15,000 to 50,000 words. Our academic writing company is dedicated to assisting students write their dissertations. Based on your needs, requirements and topic our professional paper writers will write an authentic, quality and highly custom dissertation that will ensure success in the end of your academic journey.
Below we are going to look at the general overview of a dissertation:
- Title page: This is the first page of the dissertation and it must have a title, the name of the institution and your name.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your entire paper.
- Introduction: This is the first chapter and it outlines your aims, objectives and reasons for the study.
- Literature review: This is the second chapter and it is full of information that is relevant to your study.
- Methodology: This is the third chapter and it outlines the research methods you intend to use in your study. It is also one of the trickiest chapters.
- Results and analysis: It details the results and how you have analyzed them
- Discussion and analysis: This is the summary of everything you have learned from the compilation of your dissertation.
- Bibliography: Highlights all the sources you have used in the dissertation.
Over the years we have developed a reputation as your go to paper writing service for all your dissertations. When you seek paper writing help from us, you are guaranteed of quality, originality and professionalism.